Sunday, March 14, 2010

Odds & Odds

Happy Daylight Savings.  Let us welcome the beginning of our new nighttime ritual whereby it will become increasingly more difficult to get our eldest to sleep by his 8pm bedtime because “it’s not dark yet!”

GREY*isms*

(After washing my face and moisturizing, I walk into Greyson’s room to say goodnight while Mike is reading a bedtime story…I lean in for a kiss)

  • G:  “Mom, you stink”
  • Daddy:  “Grey, that’s not nice”
  • G:  “But, she stinks”
  • Me:  (smiling) “Good night Greyson”
  • Daddy:  “Tell Mom you love her”
  • G:  “I love you…stinky”

GREY*isms*

(while listening to “ABC Dinosaur” on my iPhone)

  • Book Narrator:  “F is for Fossil”
  • G:  “That’s not a dinosaur! It’s just an old bone”

You’re getting a short post this week because the pictures deserve to be front & center.  These boys are just too damn cute.  Happy Birthday to Jake, Greyson, my dad and Mike’s dad.  March Madness it certainly is!

March 10 009

March 10 018

March 10 024

March 10 019

2 comments:

  1. Mike informed me that I screwed up the quote about the fossil. What Greyson said was "that's not a dinosaur, it's just an old rock". My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- Your boys are so handsome! They look so different, but so similar at the same time. You are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete