Sunday, June 13, 2010

Leavin’ on a jet plane

June 10 010 

I’m on a plane to Baltimore as I write.  Technology makes it hard for us to take a break.  On this 5.5 hour flight (plus an hour on the tarmac while we waited for traffic to clear), I have wireless internet and a laptop battery life of 7 hours.  So much for a good book and a snooze.  I did clean up my email over the past 4 hours.  I’m down to 166 messages in my Inbox.  You don’t want to know how many I started with.  I once was organized.  I don’t remember when.

We took the kids to the Redmond Farmer’s Market on Saturday and the sunshine and fresh air got the best of Graham who fell asleep in his backpack while Mike was walking with him.  What a life, huh?

June 10 012 June 10 011

Greyson picked up a cold this weekend but he still managed to play “I broke my leg”.  On his legs?  Why, casts of course!

Really on his legs?  My delicate cashmere finger-less gloves.  Let’s hope he doesn’t decide to cut them off the way a doctor would.

June 10 014

This was a nice little break, pausing to blog.  I’m off to tweak my presentation notes.  Wish me luck.

(Is it the 4th of July yet? )

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! You're already gone! Can't wait for you to get back.

    I think we'll have to hit up the market ourselves this Saturday. RFM is my favorite but I always forget about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R- I'm back! If you decide to hit up the market, let me know and we'll meet you.

    ReplyDelete