Sunday, September 27, 2009

*GREYisms*
(While watching an eTrade baby commercial during the Packer game)
G: Mom, that baby sounds like a man

G: Mom, I feel bored
Me: You do?
G: Yep
Me: What should we do to cure your boredom?
G: I think we should play some golf

My boss's wife, Annie (a true gem), threw me a baby shower yesterday. It was relaxing and enjoyable and the girls and I ended up chatting for close to 4 hours. My office went in on a great video monitor and my professional flute player who is now known as our resident reporting guru burned an amazing compilation of classical music that I'm in love with. Back on the homestead, Mike took Greyson to soccer class in the morning and a 4-year old's birthday party in the afternoon. I think I got the better end of the deal!

In addition to soccer and preschool, Greyson is also enrolled in a 6-week PeeWee Pirate class on Fridays. The inagural class consisted of yo-ho-ho songs and the very important task of picking their pirate names. Greyson = "Black Tooth". He's very proud of his name and his new pirate hat and apparently will be learning how to swashbuckle next week. As Halloween approaches, he's started to get serious about choosing his costume and I'm guessing pirate has a good chance of winning. He's been debating between a skeleton, skull, ghost, Green Bay Packer and fireman. He was a fireman 2 years ago, skeletons and skulls scare the crap out of him (but in a weird demented way he's attracted to them) and he dresses like a Packer at home quite often so I think it bores him. What do you think he should be?

This is baby Santino (7 months old) and Greyson modeling the fireman costume that still fits

3 comments:

  1. He sure makes a cute fireman!
    Love the line that he should play golf to relieve his boredom. Too too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen says skeleton...I say "avoid the bad dreams" and go with something friendlier :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that his name is Black Tooth!? How was he so lucky? Nothing like teaching the youth about dental hygiene - lol!

    ReplyDelete