Monday, May 30, 2011

the latest list

Cabo San Lucas feels like a distant memory but we had a fabulous time with our friends, the Mullens, and look forward to seeing them again.

  1. Greyson’s last day of preschool was on Friday but we’re sending him back to the 5’s class in the fall. We’re at peace about that decision. Total and complete peace.
  2. Mike and I saw Hangover 2 this week. Funny. Not as funny as #1, but worth the price of a ticket.
  3. Graham caught the baseball bug. Press play on the video below… 
  4. Our meetings were a success in France so I’m heading back to Paris next week.  The business we pursued was awarded to us which also means that a new iPad 2 is coming my way. This is what happens when I use my cunning to strike a side deal with my VP over a bottle of French wine.
  5. Memorial Day weekend was relaxing and low key. “True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.”   Arthur Ashe
  6. A big shout out to our friends, the Herreras and Mike’s mom who flew out to watch the boys for a few days (and spend some time with us). We’re now counting the days until our visit home.

Anyone got any tips for hosting a garage sale? Send ‘em my way before June 24th.  The first round of baby gear is for sale!

Grey-Graham 2011

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of advertising is key for rummage sales. Around here a lot of people just follow
    the signs (can be purchased at hardware stores)
    I posted the sale on craig's list also.

    Those boys are 2 of the cutest boys on the face of the earth!!

    ReplyDelete