Saturday, February 6, 2010

Big Ben…Parliament

I thought things were nutty when I went back to work in January?Throw in a trip to London for work a day after returning from Cancun and I’ll give you insanity!  

We had a load of help while traveling.  My parents flew to Seattle so that Mike & I could have some fun in Cancun (we did).  They had a blast and got to enjoy 50-degree weather while Wisconsin stayed nice and cold so I think we might have an annual reservation for them to come out and watch the boys.  While I was in London, Sara added an extra hand so that Mike could get some work done.  As Greyson was going to bed, she was getting ready to take a shower and Grey said “I want to see you naked”.  Mike thought it was hilarious.  I’m not so sure what to think!

Trafalgar Square

Cancun-London 2010 091

Big Ben

Cancun-London 2010 099

The UK Team

London 2010 106

The boys keep getting bigger and bigger (and cuter and cuter).  I missed them like crazy.  How could you not?

Cancun-London 2010 001

Cancun-London 2010 004

So, an official ‘THANK YOU’ to my mom & dad for coming out.  From the Museum of Flight to the music store to the Meydenbauer Boat, I don’t think you could have packed more fun-filled action into a week! 

We’re all exhausted and will be taking it easy for the next few weeks.  We owe our friends and family some phone calls, Skype calls and emails so thanks for being patient!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment