Monday, October 19, 2009

2 Blogs, 2 Days in a Row? What’s the Occasion?

The baby is coming, the baby is coming!  Contractions started this afternoon; 2 cm dilated and counting.  Check back soon for an update- I don’t plan to blog again until I can post a picture of our latest miracle.  The home stretch of this pregnancy is 180 degrees from my first so it might be a while!

I’ve got nothing more to say, but I’ll share a couple of maternity photos we recently had taken to etch in time those final cherished weeks that I blogged about yesterday.  Heather Quintans is a Seattle-based photographer with a flair for the artistic that reminded me a bit of Allie @ Proud to Introduce.  Not the same, to be sure, but I kept an open mind and am pleased with what she did.  Allie, I’ll be seeing you in December and I can’t wait!

PG2

PG3

No comments:

Post a Comment