Friday, November 20, 2009

Bizarre Sightings

Greyson is an alien.

No, not all of the time; only when it’s time for bed.  He turns into a child I am not familiar with and therefore I have no idea what to do.  Tantrums, fits, screams and cries.  He’s crazy, at least that’s what I tell him.  And I, in turn, am crazy too.  If any of you know where my sweet Greyson goes around 8pm every night, please let me know.

And on the subject of crazy…I’ve got 3:

  1. my neighbor Bob washed his car yesterday…in the rain.  What?
  2. a work van in the driveway of the house across the street.  The text on the side of the van?  GotRats.com.  Great.  I hope they figured out a way to trap them.  If my live-in pirate sees a rat, we’re going to have a new pet in the house.
  3. my Christmas tree is up, the stockings are hung and the poinsettias are in position.  I had the energy, so I capitalized.  Make fun of me if you have to.

Rooms 001

And now for some really fun stuff.  Here’s a sneak peak at our holiday card.  The photographer who did our maternity photos took pictures of the boys.  This is my favorite from the session.

6a0105358e817f970b0120a6a9a947970b

GREY*isms*

  • Me:  Greyson, what did I tell you about pulling pieces of the rug out?
  • G: I didn’t pull it out.  I just stepped on it and it scrambled over here!

(At the dinner table)

  • Me:  5 more bites
  • G:  I don’t think I can eat that much, so how about 1, 2, 3?(counting off on his fingers)  Yep!

1 comment:

  1. I love your choice for your holiday cards- so beautiful! By looking at Grey, you would never guess that he enjoys glitter flavored marshmellows and throws tantrums!
    I also have my Christmas tree up! I was in the spirit the first week in Nov. and decided that I can do whatever I want- I'm a grown up!LOL!
    Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete