Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

*GREY*isms

G: Mom, I don’t like your hair like that!

Me: Why not?

G:  Because it’s not styled!

I guess being on maternity leave is causing some issues for my eldest son.  My lack of grooming bothers him…

G: Mom, take your ponytail out!

My mom is in town for 2 weeks (SO grateful!) so I have some time to blog and wanted to be sure and share some Halloween treats, tricks and pics

TREAT: seeing my mom in a full-on clown costume, including face paint, that she brought to go trick or treating with Greyson.  So, a pirate & a clown.  They had a blast!Graham 10-31-09 018 Graham 10-31-09 011Graham 10-31-09 013 Graham 10-31-09 028

TRICK:  a couple of days before Halloween, Mike and Greyson walked to Rose Hill park just a couple of  blocks from our house.  They returned an hour later and they weren’t alone.  A 5lb puppy with no tags followed them home.  The dog spent 5 hours at our house, including a nice poop on the lawn, before his owner called us.  It’s a good thing Mike & Grey went door to door and left our phone number or our new little friend would have been dropped off at the Humane Society!

Graham 10-31-09 Graham 10-31-09 029

And Graham?  What a blessing he is to our family!  Greyson is proving to be a magnificent big brother, I’m getting some rest a few hours at a time and enjoying the lovely peace that has settled itself upon our home.  Does it get more peaceful than this picture?????

Graham 10-31-09 015

Happy Halloween to all! (And Happy Anniversary to my sister and her husband- 1 year today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment