Monday, November 30, 2009

So long, Cap'n Jack

My camera is in the shop so press play above to enjoy our elfing Hip Hop!

Greyson is no longer a pirate, he’s a king! His scepter is a long-handled shoe horn (don’t ask). Bow to him or suffer the consequences!

G: I’m the King and you have to listen to me!
Me: But a King always respects his mother!
G: (pause) Well, you can be the Queen and then you have to listen to me!

I guess the King of my castle needs a few words from his Queen! Hmmph!

Onto the ways of the common people…Graham and I visited my office last week. As much as I hate to admit it, it sure was nice to see some adult faces and get caught up on a little business-speak!

GREY*isms*
G: Is it tomorrow?
Me: No, it’s today
G: Awww, but daddy told me yesterday that I could have my plane back tomorrow!
Me: Well, yesterday makes tomorrow today. I mean, now that it’s today, tomorrow is a different day. What I mean is…oh, never mind. You can have your plane back.

Thanksgiving was a rousing success and the first annual with Mike’s parents**. We had a great time while they were here and are so glad they got to spend time with Greyson & Graham. Greyson kept things interesting, as usual and Graham did his best to behave though he fussed over reflux a bit. He was diagnosed the day they flew back to Central Wisconsin and now that he’s medicated things have gotten quieter around here. Grandma Janet and Papa Lee spoiled all of us rotten! Thanks again, you guys! We’ll see you in a month! Greyson spent the first hour after bedtime tonight singing Jingle Bells and Santa Claus is Comin to Town. No scrooges around here!

**1st annual implies there will be a 2nd annual, FYI

No comments:

Post a Comment